Friday, September 18, 2009

Weekly what:nots...

Things are back on track - and I'm back to weekly what:nots (I don't think I should mention I've been planning to post these since Wednesday....). Enjoy!

With the late Portland summer - new sandals are on the agenda and these would be perfect!

A sweet bud vase by Mitsuru Koga for late summer blooms.


I just love the colours in these images by Maison de Vacances.

And while we're on bright colours - this painting from Ines de la Fressange's home is fab.

Garance Dore's illustrations are now on tee-shirts!
The stunning Grace Kelly via Tumblr.

Hanging in the window of Bowen Galleries a beautiful oil painting by Gary Collins.

Elle Russia - love the cool blues and greys - via This is Glamorous.

A very pretty vignette from Christine Lane Interiors.

And to end with - a simple, and rather lovely desktop wallpaper by Lena Corwin for Design Sponge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails