Friday, May 14, 2010

Weekly what:nots...

Hello Friday! I hope you've all had a grand week. Portland has been basking in lovely warm summery weather which has been soooo nice. I do love warm weather, and especially how these early summer days promise of a long-hot summer. Bliss! Thank you for all your messages and kind words, as always they make me smile. I hope your weekend is filled with fun, laughter, and lots of sunshine (even if it's the autumnal kind). Here's this week's rather eclectic what:nots...
This exquisite vintage 1920's dress is for a four-year old. Wouldn't it be fab in an adult size?
(found via A Cup of Jo)
Mohop Shoes - environmentally friendly and with interchangeable ribbons. What more could you want?
'Frogs' as note holders from the ever-lovely Ethanollie.

Inspired by an imaginary journey along the East Indian spice route, with notes of coriander, rose, ginger and amber Malabah sounds wonderful.


Loving this brightly embroidered purse. Perfect for summer!

A great 'boyfriend' tee from Calypso St. Barth.

It was love at first sight when I saw these....then I saw the price! I shall have to gaze from afar...
(found via Wit + Delight)

I just love how Angela of Seesaw Designs has displayed these plates - a perfect combination of colours and graphics.


3 comments:

  1. LOVE that tee, looks like perfection to me.
    Happy weekend Annie.
    E
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great weekend, enjoy the perfect weather, i know i will be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore these shoes! I REALLY want a pair, they would go with EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails