Friday, June 11, 2010

Weekly what:nots...

Goodness what a week, we seemed to have lurched from one thing to another amongst almost continual rain. Hooray - finally it's Friday! I hope you've had a lovely week, and that the sun has shone. Here's this weeks what:nots - enjoy!
An intricate clutch from Badgley Mischka.

Loving these light shades, especially the coloured wire, from Rie Elise Larsen.
Subtle blues in The Blue Window.

Great summer shades from Kate Spade. What colour would you choose?

Tiny Art Director. Kids - sheesh!

I love the retro feel of this dress.
Simple rattan clutches from David met Nicole.
And my new all-time-favourite body moisturiser, by my all-time-favourite skin care company.
Well I am exhausted and feeling every one of my many years! Thank you for all your lovely comments - they brighten my day and make me smile :) I hope you all have a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails