Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year...

Happy New Year! I hope the new year is off to a good start in your neck of the woods. We are leaving our little piece of paradise early tomorrow and heading to Raglan for a few days, then we're off over to meet up with my family for a week by the Lake. I have been collecting bits and bobs to post and promise to be back into the swing of things in just over a week - see you then!
ps: I know the snow is a little incongruous with the beach image - but I thought I'd keep it for just a wee bit longer.
Image taken at Takou Bay, Northland - only accessible by boat and completely deserted - bliss!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all your kind comments on my blog. Really brightened my morning. Hope your new year is off to a great start!
    xo, Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that photo :) and there's no much thing as too much beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it's lovely! have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New year Annie. Have really enjoyed reading your blog and look forward to more wonderful posts this year. Enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! I hope you have a wonderful time and it's lovely to see the sunny beach during this time of year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails