Sunday, April 24, 2011

Weekly what:nots...

Phew! I've been meaning to pop these up since this morning, but I keep getting sidetracked...I'm still unpacking boxes (we seem to have an awful lot of books, and a distinct lack of shelving). I hope you've had a lovely week, and that Easter has treated you well. And before I get sidetracked by more boxes, here's what:nots...
Ethereal black and white from The Ones 2 Watch.

'Soji' wooden pieces from Japanese design studio Mute.

Sandra Backlund's exquisitely sculptural clothing.

Sea Change - poems by Jorie Graham. Beautiful.

Ten Thousand Things' Double Grass Blade Ring.

Ceramic jugs by Nicola Tassie.

Jenny Odell's very cool Satellite Collection - created by collaging images from Google satellite. Hope over here to see more. Found via The Five Senses.


Images from The Ones 2 Watch, DesignBoom, Sandra Backlund, The Guardian, Ten Thousand Things, Margaret Howell, Jenny Odell.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you reposted Jenny Odell's work. I'm absolutely in love with those wooden pieces and ceramic jugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my - those jugs! and that dress! loving all your goodies today. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails