Wednesday, February 6, 2013

What:nots...

My it's been a funny few weeks, but here we are in February already. I hope January treated you well, I seem to be achieving my goal of reading more this year which is so very satisfying. Have you read anything good lately? I'd love to hear any recommendations. And in my next leap of faith, I'm considering a small course of study - quite the leap of faith as it has been many years since I went near a University! So we shall see. With my dwindling spare time (thanks to my dear horse, children, and now studying) I will be taking a break from what:nots. Although let's be honest my posts have been few and far between of late, and there's a part of me that feels it's run its course. I hope to still pop in and post the odd thing now and then, and of course will still be on Pinterest and Tumblr. Have a wonderful week.
Lovely dappled light found here.


A hand made striped bowl.

Kike Besada's collage Meira, found here.


A fetching cashmere beanie from Bonnet.


This has been added to my reading list (found via by Heidi's favourites list).


And this looks like a particularly wonderful way to tour the English countryside.


Images from Kate the Great, Spartan, Pinterest, Bonnet, Random House, and The Telegraph.

5 comments:

  1. The Year of Magical Thinking by Joan Didion, Seating Arrangements by Maggie Shipstead, Blood Bones and Butter by Gabrielle Hamilton...hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The universe still owes me the equine vacation. Try reading The Londoners - it's particularly good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure what type of reading mood you are in, but a couple of my recent favorites have been Jamaica Kincaid's At the Bottom of the River and Crossing to Safety by Wallace Stegner. I'll see you on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, be still my heart - Wallace Stegner! Yes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been reading Mary Oliver's poetry and I'm thinking it might be high time I read Bill Bryson's A Walk in the Woods.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails