Friday, August 14, 2009

Sleeves, sleeves, and no sleeves...


Goodness - yesterday I had a rather rough ride and I must say I'm a little creaky this morning. Once again we are three - R is in Fiordland shooting (the camera kind, not the other kind). So the boys and I are pottering about and being rather lazy, lazy. Here's a little sleeve action to keep things ticking along. Have a fun weekend!

I just love the sleeves on this Hunkydory Baggy Cardigan. (psst. it's on sale)

And the sleeves on Olivia Palermo's dress.

And as for this Dagmar Luciana dress - perfect!

Images from The Equestrian Corner, and Huset.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a thoughtful, sweet comment. I had no idea your boys were twins! (I'm sure you'll be able to give me plenty of advice in the weeks & years to come!)

    Your's is a lovely blog. I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails