Sunday, May 29, 2011

Weekly what:nots...

How has the past week been for you? I hope it has been just fine and that the weekend has treated you just as well. Our week disappeared in a blur of this'n that, riding, school things, and so on. And despite the rain I've spent most of the past two days in the garden - such a treat. R arrives home tomorrow so we will once again be four, and in just a few days it will be June. I do hope all is well in your neck of the woods - thanks for stopping by.

A wonderful still of Anouk Aimee captured from the film 8 1/2.


 
A quote from Into the Wild found here.

John L Moore's clematis woodcut.

Super soft and super comfy pieces from Bezoar Cashmere.

 

Wood cheese plates from canvas.

For no other reason than I quite like this image...not to mention it makes me want to cut my hair into a blunt bob.


This BBC doco reminds me of Baraka, and makes me gasp at wonder at the world we live in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails