Sunday, September 25, 2011

Weekly what:nots...

And my oh my what a week it was. Let's just say after Tuesday's fiasco I have a whole new respect for plumbers, especially those who make after-hours house calls. I do hope that the weekend has treated you well, and the week ahead is just as kind. After a late summer burst, autumnal rains have arrived in Portland and with it the promise of a new season. 
Love this image found over on Pretty Stuff's tumblr.


A lovely quote from The Armchair Book of Gardens


A wonderful piece from Lisa's Floodline series.


3.1 Phillip Lim's simple, stylish and utterly wearable spring 2012 collection.


i gigi general store in East Sussex.


Jason Ingram's gorgeous images. 




Hortus - a gardening journal. Possibly the best I've seen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails