Sunday, June 3, 2012

Leaping off a cliff...

I've arrived at this evening in a somewhat rushed, disorganised manner, so I'm afraid I won't manage what:nots this week. The boys and I are off to New York this evening with their sixth-grade class for four days of sightseeing. It should be fun to see the city from another perspective, even if rain and thunderstorms are forecast! And travelling with a seven highly excited twelve-year olds is in someways akin to leaping off a cliff, hence the image. Joking aside, I hope you have a wonderful week - I'll be back in a week.
Image from Middle Child Complex.

5 comments:

  1. How very cool! I hope you all enjoy the trip and have a safe time

    ReplyDelete
  2. What good fun. You'll need to have emergency bananas to whip out whenever anyone looks grumpy or glum. And perhaps a pretty hip flask for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, now that's a field trip! have a great time (and i second the pink flask;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should imagine that you'll have a brilliant, if hectic trip, and perhaps won't get in quite as much shopping as you might like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a wonderful time in new york. ;) You are a brave woman! haha. and i'm sure it will all be just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails