Monday, March 26, 2012

What:nots...

Happy Monday eve! I hope your week is off to a stellar start. Spring is slowing springing here in Portland - fingers and toes crossed it continues. Two things have touched a cord with me this past week - the first this article in the NY Times. And the second was this moving video (thank you Lisa). It got me thinking about age and how we see ourselves, how there is still so much life to be lived. Could it be that perhaps the best years are to come, that the later years are the ones where one feels completely at ease with oneself and where one fits in life... The more I think of this, the more I like it... Have a lovely week. Annie x
Black + white + simple 
(I can't recall where this came from - if you know please let me know so I can credit).

Marie Christophe's graceful wire sculptures.

Arlberg I, 2008 from Tim Hall's Mountain series.



Milk is Quiet's view of the Pacific Northwest's trees and rain. Lovely.
Seriously coveting one of these.
A perfect tin on long matches from Penhaligon's.

A very pretty (and covetable) snuff box by Jean Ducrollay found here.

Humanoid's Olive dress - comfortable + stylish.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, great finds. I particularly like the passport cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the olive dress - perfect wearability and style without fuss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know how much I love that video. Thank you so much for sharing it with me. I've been thinking of it often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the orange passport cover. Great find!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails