Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Feeling a tad lonely....

I have to admit I'm struggling a tad with the loneliness of not knowing anyone here. As much as I like time on my own, and am quite independent some days I have to admit it is a bit of a struggle. So I plan to hatch a plan to improve my situation, starting with a mug of tea and a gooey piece of cake! I will let you know how I get on. I came across this poem by Robert Creeley last week and fell in love with it.

Love comes quietly

Love comes quietly,

finally, drops

about me, on me,

in the old ways.


What did I know

thinking myself

able to go alone

all the way.

1 comment:

  1. visit Designismine.blogspot.com and www.alittlelark.com, both based in your fair town, I'm sure they'd understand your need for a friendly face...granted I don't know Summer from design is mine, but Christy from Little Lark is lovely : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails