Sunday, September 13, 2009

There's been a lot happening....

I am loving Portland's Indian summer! Pure heaven. Our home away from home is fab, but lacking in some things - like a decent radio or stereo. I'm seriously thinking of acquiring a Tivoli - it's just a matter of deciding which one? I love how Elisa Carlucci has incorporated her little stereo in her living area.

We picked up a great desk this afternoon - it's so nice having a space for all my little things, and somewhere to work! I'm always intrigued to see how other people set up there workspaces. I'm quite taken by Kelly of Succulent Love Design's workspace.
Our apartment has a lack of lighting so we have started acquired a few lamps - one or two more wouldn't be amiss especially if they looked as lovely as this one by Sarah Foote of Bonne Nuit (ooh...there's another Tivoli).

And since I sold our bed before we left New Zealand, we're on the lookout for a new bed. We've found one quite similar to the one in this image.

And we've put a deposit on a fab new couch. So exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails