Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday already...

Here we are at Tuesday already! I hope you had a lovely weekend - ours was very relaxing. Come Monday I hit the ground running, and things are shaping up to be busy for a few weeks or so. I'm secretly delighted - it's good to be nicely busy. I was just over at A Cup of Jo, and followed this link to this, and it made me think of the following Albert Einstein quote:

"Logic will take you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere"

So true!

Image from Kate Spade.

2 comments:

  1. Love that. Just popped over to Turtle & Mu, what a great holiday you had. Beautiful country your home, I always love holidaying there.
    Cheers
    Engracia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading "Logic will take you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere" makes me think I better shut this laptop and have a chat with my creative side.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails