Friday, January 29, 2010

Weekly what:nots...

How was your week? Ours was busy - lots of this'n that. I'm still reeling from the amazing five (yes five!) course meal at Beast last night. Yum! I've added Beast to Le Pigeon and Park Kitchen as my absolute fav places to have dinner in Portland. It's Friday already and Turtle & Mu have today off school, so we are off to spend the weekend here (found via Mrs French of Bliss!). What are your plans? I hope you have a lovely time wherever you are. And I hope you like this week's what:nots...

Love this from Dazed & Confused.

Very stylish matchboxes via Shiny Squirrel.

Perfect styling (& great birds) from tine k home.

i.believe.in.unicorns 'a little bit of this, a little bit of that' on an Anya Hindmarch bag. Pretty.

The perfect striped henley from Aubin & Wills.

Antique mirrors in kitchens (via The Newlywed Diaries). Lovely!

And the sweetest idea - a cushion that comes with a teddy bear!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I saw that house over on Bliss, and immediately wished I could hop on a plane to Oregan. Lucky you. Have a great weekend.
    Cheers
    Engracia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails