Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday already...

Goodness. I hope you had a lovely weekend and that your week is off to a good start. Fall is slowly arriving in Portland, and with it cooler temperatures and leaf covered streets. I so love the distinct seasons of the northern hemisphere. I'm a firm believer in 'doing' a season properly. If it's going to be cold - it should be really, really cold and snow. And as much as I love summer, I always enjoy the start of the cooler seasons. How about you? Do you have a favourite season....?
Image from Smith & Co.

3 comments:

  1. I do often miss the proper Midwestern seasons of my youth... No proper seasons here in San Francisco, none at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer, summer, summer, summer. I could live in it all year round. Love the heat, the beach, the cloudless skies, the clothes, the long days, the holiday feel. You get the picture. Have a happy day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah summer - Engracia I too love summer - and if I had to choose I think summer would just squeak in over the other seasons. But there's just something about those first few weeks of Fall - wearing chunky sweaters, lighting the fire, hearty soups and stews, walks in the brisk air....
    Oh Denise - what to do to bring seasonal variety to San Francisco... Thankfully it's a wonderful city in many other ways...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails