Monday, May 28, 2012

Hello...?

Thanks for hanging in there during my recent interlude. I hope the last few weeks have treated you well, and that all is good in your neck of the woods. I confess to not quite managing the gardening I'd wanted (due in part to Portland's rains), but I did manage to get heaps of riding in - always a good thing. And if you're at all of an equine bent this might interest you. By all accounts Kaimanawa horses are pretty special. If you're interested, you can read more about the Kaimanawa horses here, and the Wilson sisters here. And I'll be back with what:nots later this evening...
Image from Keeping up with the Kaimanawas

1 comment:

  1. Glad you were able to get some riding in. I haven't really been out in May and it's only getting hotter - eeps!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails