Saturday, July 18, 2009

Suddenly, it's Sunday afternoon...


Rolling back in time - I had the best Friday. A fantastic ride on the surprisingly well behaved Johnnie, then the lovely Kate arrived, with scrummy cupcakes in hand, and I went off to the film festival. If you haven't seen The September Issue I can totally recommend it. A great, and at times amusing, insight into the world of magazines. Anna Wintour is incredible - scary yes, but very astute and admirable. The uber-talented Alexandra Owen was at the movies - wearing one of her glorious chocolate leather jackets with scalloped petals down the front. Her clothes are so incredibly wearable. Oh I almost forgot, I popped into Next Stop Earth after riding and came home with a bunch of beautifully scented spring cheer daffodils. So all in all a fab Friday!

The boys and I had fun yesterday. And this morning we wandered down to the City Market, and came home with oodles of goodies including yummy turkish delight, and fruit and nut bread from The French Baker.

Well I really must start sorting out cupboards and start packing a few boxes. August is just around the corner - gulp!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails