Monday, April 19, 2010

Chuckle...

This made me laugh - given my attack of the grumps yesterday no doubt the boys and R can relate to this quote. Anyhoo I hope you had a lovely weekend. We sure did (even with the grumps) - we dined out with friends, pootled about, explored the wine country, strolled through Washington Park, and basked in the gorgeously warm weather. I hope you have a great week lined up - we've lots on and today's is the usual 'round of madness following the weekend - enjoy your Monday!
Image from Squid (via PostSecret).

4 comments:

  1. This made me laugh out loud Annie. I often think that about the boys, even last Wednesday when J almost got knocked over by a car, I was pretty cranky at him as well!!!
    Happy Monday
    Engracia
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha...I like it...lol..too funny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hilarious! totally saving this for a rainy day:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails