Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday morning...

Hello there! How was your weekend? I hope you had fun and your Monday is coming along nicely. The Cirque show was incredible (unruly parking fiasco aside)! My heart was in my mouth pretty much the whole time. For example, two men on bikes, on a tightrope way up high, with a third man balancing on a pole, and then a chair, on top of the first two men. Crazy! Speaking of crazy, inspired by spring bursting forth all around, I went a bit mad at the plant nursery yesterday, and spent the evening in a potting frenzy. I think I'm trying to make up for the lack of a garden, although R thinks I'm attempting to turn the apartment into a glasshouse... I also discovered this little gem of a book full of beautiful ornithological art from London's Natural History Museum. You almost feel like cutting the pages out and framing them...
Image from Rizzoli New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails