Friday, April 30, 2010

Weekly what:nots...

How's your week been? I hope you've had a good one! Ours has been filled school runs, craft classes, swimming, piano lessons, an absent husband, dinner with girlfriends, children with colds, horse riding, lunches out, Spanish lessons, overdue DVDs, the list seems to go on! Fortunately the weekend is looking very quiet. Although I do plan to head over here and have a good poke about. Before I launch into what:nots I want thank you all for your lovely comments. I love reading them, and am very humbled that you take the time to visit Elsa May. I hope you have a really lovely weekend - here's this week's what:nots...
Soft blue layered tank found here.
Lovely palette on this inspiration wall from Skona Hem (via Haus Maus - I think...from memory...please let me know if I'm wrong).
Uber-modern white Chloe one-piece. Don't you think it looks kind of comfy to wear?
Love this top from Aubin & Wills. Perfect with jeans, shorts, pants, swimwear....
A lovely collection of treasures from Frank Features.

A graceful illustration by Cecilia Carlstedt.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely collection of what nots this week. Can't help but think that one-piece wouldn't look quite so gorgeous on me. Comfy wouldn't be the description folk would use, put it that way! Love the inspiration board. Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adore that clutch. great combination of colors.

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's funny re the Chloe number. I'm pretty certain if I tried it I'd look more oompa loompa than svelte chic ;) Have a fab weekend. Annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALways enjoy your what nots, I especially loving and wanting that blue tank.
    Hope your having a lovely day.
    Engracia
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every object in this post is absolutely GREAT. You have such good style. I'm so glad I found your blog today!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails