Saturday, August 7, 2010

Weekly what:nots...

Ok so a little later than planned, but better late than never right? After riding (where I stayed on the horse) the boys and I got caught up in sunshine-y outdoor pursuits, then went out for tea, and before we knew it the day had gone. Just like that! However, this evening I have been slowly sorting through the gazillion photos I took, not to mention all the little tags, cards, and 'treasures' one brings home with them. I've popped some pics up here, and will sort through the rest over the weekend. In the meantime here's a rather brief what:nots featuring a few things I came across on our travels...
A gorgeous bag by Bea Furest.
A chic dress from Sessùn.

Harry Allen's three-dimensional, transparent dog - Gino.
 
Another stunning book cover from Penguin, featuring Claudio Bravo's painting Circe.
Sweet cotton shorts from Women'Secret.

And should you ever find yourself in Barcelona, hop along to Buenas Migas for the best breakfasts, preserves, and focaccia.

I hope you have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I like the stripes w/ yellow sandals and those cotton shorts are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails