Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hello week...

Goodness what happened to Monday? It completely disappeared in a whirl of this'n that. In between the usual post-weekend sorting out yesterday I managed to meet up with the lovely Lisa Golightly. I think that is one of the nicest things about blogging - the chance to meet and connect with people like Lisa - a little virtual community of like mindedness. I hope your week is off to a lovely start.
Image unidentified seed pods with uber-long fuzzy tendrils.

3 comments:

  1. so true, i love how many wonderful people ive met through blogging. and that picture is so delicate--just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was so great meeting up, must do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meeting others was something I'd never even thought of at first. Then once invited to meet others, it's always been a good experience. I'm glad that same has happened for you too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails