Sunday, February 20, 2011

Weekly what:nots...

My oh my what a week! I don't know about you but this year seems to be extraodinarily busy. In between the usual school runs (one in the snow!), after school activities, riding, various appointments, and so on the days just fill up and fly by. Thank goodness for weekends! Mine started very pleasantly Friday evening when I caught up with friends for dinner - such fun. I highly recommend Lincoln's elderflower gimlets. R and I attended a pre-wedding party last night (wonderful) and this afternoon I'm off here for a bit of pampering. Plus tomorrow is a holiday - yay! I hope your weekend is just as pleasant, and that the past week has treated you well. Thanks ever so much for popping in - reading your comments always puts a skip in my step!
Blue hue with a slight shimmer.


The quest for a the perfect pen is over. Pentel's Slicci gel ink 0.25mm pen is super fine and writes ever so beautifully.
Crisp winter light and really lovely quote found on Little Postcards.

Covetable swimwear from Creatures of Comfort (found via Greedy Girl)

Summer Reflections from The New York Times Store.


Lovely colours on Vanessa Bruno's Tutti Frutti sandals.

Adore Ceramik B's porcelain pieces. Their buteri dish is highly covetable.


Let's Bring Back - Lesley Blume's encyclopaedia of forgotten yet delightful things from times gone by.




Images from Micaela Rossato, Little Postcards, JetPens, Creatures of Comfort, New York Times Store, Hindsvik, Vanessa Bruno, Ceramik B, and Amazon.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails