Sunday, April 1, 2012

What:nots...

It's a little hard to believe it's April here in Portland. It's been jolly cold, and ridiculously wet. Mind you, at least it means we've a good excuse to light the fire each evening. Thanks for stopping by - I do hope you've had a lovely weekend, ours pootled past in a pleasing manner. And having read Denise's post on 'the march' my attempts to slow things down this past week have had very pleasing results. Here's hoping the week ahead is full of spring goodness for everyone.
Kurt Vonnegut via Middle Child Complex.

Belle ring holder and jewellery box by Claesson Koivisto Rune.

Ladyhawke's new album Anxiety - due out May 29th.

A simple, and versatile summer dress from Icebreaker.


A Merry Mishap's pretty neon pink earrings.

And a sweet tune from Bensé.

3 comments:

  1. Oh the icebreaker dress is TOTALLY my style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really digging this list. Good music, cool earrings, sweet picture...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to see your attempts to slow things down were successful. I see we share a fondness for camellias. If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.

    ; )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails