Monday, April 9, 2012

What:nots...

How was your weekend? I hope it treated you well and that the sun shone for you. R left on Friday for two weeks in New Zealand, so the boys and I perfected the art of pootling about the house and garden enjoying the rare sight of sunshine. And today promises to be just as bright and sunny - have a wonderful week!
Backstage at Rag & Bone FW12.
Love this image of Kim Diggs from Patagonia.
This gorgeous book is going straight to my wish list.
Rise Kripyhenge makes me smile.
(found via Lisa)
Traci's lovely photo's - this flower is extraordinary!
(found via Odessa May)
Silky fine merino underwear found here.
With flavours like honey lemon with ricotta, and walnut cookies, Salt & Straw have to be hands down the best little ice cream shop in Portland.


3 comments:

  1. Oh gawwww, I love that slip dress. I'm glad you got some sun this weekend. I got a bit too much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have the best What:nots...they are so fun to explore, I just get lost in them!
    xx
    C

    ReplyDelete
  3. couldn't be more thrilled to be a part of such a stunning list...thank you sweet friend. xo t

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails