Thursday, July 9, 2009

Not so well today....

I am not feeling great today - pretty awful actually. Hopefully it goes away soon. There are so many icky bugs about. On a brighter note I have conquered my new email downloads AND sorted out my hard-drive memory problem. Ok so possibly not that hard for most but somewhat revolutionary for me.
I am enjoying the hols with Turtle & Mu, who have been wonderful today with me feeling all ick. I attempted to brighten things up for myself by researching things (and people) I love.

What I'm loving right now....
Anything and everything by Isabel Marant. Images below from her Fall 2009 collection

New season sunglasses - especially these ones from Bottega Veneta.

Sofia Coppola....and her room!

Kim Noorda's hair...

Off to bed to see if I can shake this bug. I think tomorrow will be all about inspiring interiors...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails