Friday, October 9, 2009

Weekly what:nots...

Goodness it's hard to believe another week has rolled by! I hope you've had a lovely one. We've been busy with camp organising and so forth. I must admit I will miss Turtle & Mu when they head off next week. To help life the spirits, here's this weeks what:nots - I hope you enjoy them!

Is this a turkey? It appears in the feature on Carolina Irving's home in Lonny. I'm not exactly sure what it is but it's rather nifty all the same!


The perfect new bag for Fall.


Seeing this dress from Requiem Spring 2010, reminded me of
this beautiful green dress from Atonement.


I adore this sweet posey of flowers from here.

Have you visited Terrain? They have a fab collection of all things house and garden-y, including this great clam basket, and lovely carrot hand cream.

The perfect industrial bookshelf - found here.

A non-profit that distributes community-grown produce to low income people free of charge. A brilliant idea well worth sharing and supporting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails