Sunday, October 25, 2009

Weekly what:nots...

I hope you've had a lovely weekend. We're back from our little trip away and to be honest I didn't want to leave. I'll pop some images up in the next day or so. In the meantime, here's this week's rather autumnal (fall-tumnal?) looking what:nots. Enjoy!

Xavier Veilhan's show at Versailles via The Selby.

A new book find - The Rarest of the Rare - full of the most astonishing treasures some of which date back to the 1700s.

A lovely and elegant dress from Lyell.

A great lamp and shrine from here.

Kiehl's packaging - simple and effective. By the way this peel is amazing - I'm all for ageing gracefully but this stuff is in-cred-i-ble.

I just love these pods and berries, and I'm quite taken by the vase as well.

And to end with an image from Domino of Carolina Herrera and Carolina Herrara Jnr.

1 comment:

  1. I love the collection of images you've gathered here... Very inspiring. And very autumnal indeed... Just lovely. Thank you.

    -maria

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails